Undet for Revit 2020 NEW Surface Analysis Tools
The UNDET plugin enables Revit point cloud users to experience better visibility, and drastically increased control and performance. UNDET dynamic views are generated directly from the UNDET database instead of loading heavy RCP files, creating a super-smooth workflow.
Increased performance & better visibility
UNDET dynamic views are lighter than point clouds and have an even better view. Dynamic views are quick to generate and do not drastically reduce the speed of Revit.
UNDET dynamic views can be smoothly updated directly in Revit: update resolution, change coloring settings and combine multiple dynamic views.
The dynamic views generation region can be smoothly selected according to two choices and generated outside of the Revit view range, giving flexibility in controlling the level of information you see in your view:
- “Screen Area” by window extent
- “Defined Area” by rectangle
Undet for Revit 2020 new feature
With the latest UNDET for Revit update the new surface analysis tools functionality were introduced.
The UNDET surface analysis tools will let you check and visualize a created model’s accuracy based on the point clouds. No matter if you do outsource modeling or do it by yourself, without appropriate quality check procedures your workflow will not be super-smooth. With the new surface analysis tools you will be able to:
- Check at any time if the 3D model elements created were modeled according to the desired accuracy
- Perform quality checks on single, multiple, all or groups of selected surface elements
- Share created surface analysis with anyone (to load a created analysis a user does not need UNDET with an active license)
- Ensure outsourced 3D model accuracy after a model is finished and handed over
New feature video: | How to evaluate the accuracy of the 3D model based on the Point Cloud
A free trial version is available on UNDET’ s website https://www.undet.com/