Terra Modus is the responsible authority for the collection and processing of your personal data that we collect when you use the www.undet.com website, download a trial version or purchase a license. If you have any questions and suggestions relating to data protection, please contact us:
UAB Terra Modus
Zukausko st. 17, Vilnius, Lithuania 08234
Phone: (+370) 652 17180
Collection of Personal Data
Personal information are all information that can be traced directly or indirectly to a single identifiable person. Terra Modus collects personal information about you in these different situations:
- When you visit our website, we store and process information about the use of the website. The aim is to improve the user experience.
- When you download a trial version of software or when you purchase a software license we store and process data such as: name, email, phone number, which company you work for.
- When you download a trial version of software or when you purchase a software license you are automatically added to our newsletter. The aim is to improve customer relations and the services we offer to improve the user’s overall experience, you can still unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
You may have the right to request access to, correct or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us by phone or email. Personal data cannot be deleted if it is required to fulfill an agreement. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. You also have the right to withdraw consent, issue complaints about the processing to the Data Protection Authority and object to direct marketing.
Personal Data from Other Sources
By agreeing that we process your personal information, you also agree that we may register other information about you that you have provided to us on a previous occasion. Based on publicly available information, we can supplement your registered information with additional contact information. If you are an existing customer, we can also add additional contact information to your information, which you have registered with us via eg. telephone.
Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer our customers (answer requests, take orders, or in other ways provide you with the right product and service, maintain a sales dialogue, send information that might be of interest to you, add you to our mailing list for newsletters and special occasion reminders). These purposes include:
- Create and manage your Undet account.
- Take and handle orders, process payments, and communicate with you about orders. Send you important notices, such as notices regarding purchases and changes to terms, conditions and policies. Send you newsletters, offers and other news about the outgoing Undet products, software updates and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can simply unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Communicate with you in relation to our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, newsletters, chat).
Customize offers and marketing for you as a subscriber and customer through the analysis of characteristics, habits and behaviours based on the number of purchases, categories of purchases, interests, behaviour on the website and in relation to the receipt of our digital marketing material.
- Display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
Provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our products and services.
By agreeing that we process your personal data in accordance with the above purposes, you consent to the following:
- We process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We can send you emails about our products.
- We can contact you via email or phone.
- Subscribe to newsletters via email that you yourself have chosen to receive. You can opt out of further emails by following the link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us directly.
Duration of Data Storage
Your data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have an active dialogue with us, we will keep your information for 2 years from the last contact; then we will remove the information we have about you. An active dialogue is defined as that you have interacted with Terra Modus or representatives of us over the last 2 years by telephone, by replying to email, downloading material on the website or registering via a form.
If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data in connection with your acceptance of regular emails, we will continue to process your personal data until you cancel your subscription. Then we store your personal data for 2 years before we delete the information.
In the event that you are employed in a business that is our customer, we process your information within the framework of customer care. For active customer relationships, we process your information until (1) you quit your position in the business or (2) the business no longer has an active customer relationship with us. When a customer relationship is terminated, the terms for storing and processing information go to the same terms as described in the previous sections. If you terminate your employment with the company, you are responsible for letting us know so that we can delete your information.
Sharing of Personal Data
The information provided will be available to a limited number of people in the business, either working in the marketing department, production or sales.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. If there is an ongoing sales or customer dialogue between you, us and any of our partners, we will share information such as: (name, e-mail address, phone, company name).
The information is stored by Terra Modus in our customer management system. We have a data processing agreement with MailerLite, which in turn has an agreement with its subcontractors.
Rights as Data Subject
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You may also have the right to correct or delete your personal data.
If you would like to withdraw your consent or access, correct or delete your personal data, please send us an email. To receive such information, you must send an electronic copy of the request on a signed document. If you want to move information we can also help you with that.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you download a website.
Storing of information and processing of this information is not permitted unless the user has both been informed and given his consent to the processing. The user must know about and approve which information is processed, what the purpose of the processing is and who processes the information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.