How to adjust surface analysis schema interval
Questions: Are You are able to adjust UNDET Schema interval? And are You able to change units from metric to imperial.
Answer to first part of Your question is yes. You can create new, or adjust current color schema to Your needs.
1. In properties tab select analysis display and click edit.
2. Expand analysis display styles window by clicking on current analysis display style.
3. Now You can ether create new, or duplicate one of current analysis display styles.
4. I will duplicate current, and name it as changed values.
5. After that select color tab, in this tab You will be able to adjust values and change colors of selected color schema.
6. To adjust values simply click on them, and overwrite them. in this case we will change our scheme values from 90, 60, 30,15, 0, -15,-30,-60,-90 to 70, 50, 30, 10, 0, -10, -30, -50, -70.
7. You can also add or remove additional values.
8. And finally to change min and max value of schema, You will have to define this while creating surface analysis and changing depth inside and depth outside values.
Changing units option right now is not available. We already registered this issue for following update, right now scheme is only available in mm. At this time only way to see deformation values in inches would be to convert them from mm to inch manually and entering those values while editing schema color parameters. Numbers would still remain in mm, but color value range would be in inches.
If You have any other questions feel free to ask!
Here is video of UNDET surface analysis tool functionality
If You have more questions about surface analysis tool, or any other UNDET for Revit functionality send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org