Hey there, how can we help?
Find the answers to your questions.
If you cannot find answer then contact us.
When I open an Undet project my clipping box is empty? Why?
An empty clipping box means problems with Nvidia Quadro and some Radeon video drivers or in rare cases conflict situations with other plug-ins.
Firstly, please try these options:
2. Please update your video card drivers to the latest.
Secondly, please try the following steps to resolve the Quadro card error when opening Point cloud.
1. Open a new blank SketchUp template.
2. Open Undet Point cloud using [Undet Open] button.
3. Click [Cancel] when the error appears – an empty clipping box will open.
4. Create new SketchUp Scene with an empty box.
5. Save the project with created scene as *.skp data file. (ex: “test.skp”)
6. Close the SketchUp software completely.
7. Try to open saved *.skp file using right mouse click on *test.skp file > Open with SketchUp 2022. (depends which year of SketchUp you are using)
If the problem persists, we will need to connect to your computer for individual customization. Regarding this issue please contact us at https://www.undet.com/technical-support