I’m trying to run Undet for SketchUp with NVIDIA Quadro graphics card, but I can’t load point cloud data
It is related to video card drivers. To solve this issue follow the instructions below:
- Press Right mouse click on the Windows Start button;
- Choose “Device Manager”;
- Find Display Adapters and press on it;
- You will see your NVIDIA Quadro video card there;
- Press Right mouse click on it after that press “Uninstall device”;
- The dialog will appear before deleting, you need to put a tick on “Delete the driver software for this device” and press [Uninstall] button;
- Restart your PC. After PC restarts please install these drivers from the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj47V_KhLr6o7BKd6UUfpjKgtXKX?e=MsbzlO
Or you can sign up with a meeting with our support team and they will fix this issue: https://www.undet.com/technical-support/ .
Was this article helpful?