Hey there, how can we help?
Find the answers to your questions.
If you cannot find answer then contact us.
I’m trying to run Undet for SketchUp with NVIDIA Quadro graphics card, but I can’t load point cloud data
It is related to video card drivers. To solve this issue follow the instructions below:
- Press Right mouse click on the Windows Start button;
- Choose “Device Manager”;
- Find Display Adapters and press on it;
- You will see your NVIDIA Quadro video card there;
- Press Right mouse click on it after that press “Uninstall device”;
- The dialog will appear before deleting, you need to put a tick on “Delete the driver software for this device” and press [Uninstall] button;
- Reboot your PC. After PC reboots please install latest video card drivers from the link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
If any crashes occur with other opening project or rendering issues, sign up to meet with our support team and they will try to resolve your issue. https://www.undet.com/technical-support/ .